Sunday, January 11, 2009

new year

It's a new year and I did a cleanse last week - the cabbage soup cleanse. It went alright, I lost 6 or 7 lbs. (I think). I don't have a scale.

I've been working a lot, and working on my thesis topic, outline and all of that stuff.

Here. I found a new website: http://www.happynews.com/

As far as my future career is concerned, I had a second interview with Sysco. I will find out about that in a couple weeks. I also applied for Teach For America, and am very interested in that possibility. I'm actually more excited to hear about that than I am Sysco. Although, if I was offered the Sysco job, I would take it, because it's a good company, and they are good people, and it pays well.

So, I'll keep you updated on the career and thesis fronts and I hope you're all doing well.

!

1 comment:

Peach Pit said...

Hmm, this cleanse sounds interesting: where did you get your information about it?