Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dentist

My Dentist is really nice. His name is Dr. Seaman (insert pause for laughter here). He is the father of Brad Seaman, who I sort of grew up with in Y.O.U. Dr. Seaman says my teeth are moving quite nicely and "keep up the good work", he also called me compliant one time, and I thought about it in regards to my personality as well, and I'm not sure I am compliant, it has just negative connotations (to me), although all it means is that you're doing what you're supposed to be doing. Anyway, braces are cleaned, tightened, with new rubber bands and life is good for another month. I told my hygenist that my goal is to get them off by April - I'd like them off by my 28th birthday. That means I need to stop being a slacker and wear my rubber bands (ow). The problem there is that I take them off in the middle of the night. I guess I'm not such a compliant sleeper.

I went by taco bell on my way home from Olathe, and holy yumminess, I totally love taco bell. Then I cleaned up my apt a little bit more, and now I'm off to take a nap; when I wake up, heroes will be done downloading, and I may watch that, put away my laundry, clean my bathroom and then off to work at 5!

Chad is coming over tonight to watch Kung Fu Panda; I'm excited to see both the movie and Chad. We can even break in my new wine glasses that my mom bought me.

No comments: