Thursday, November 27, 2008

happy turkyness

I repainted my toenails. The OPI color is "Met on the Internet". LOL. That cracks me up. My hands smell like potatoes from chopping 10 lbs, and I'm craving the tartness of cranberries; I'm wearing newish jeans, a gray tanktop, a black long sleeve shirt, my cowboy boots and I like my hair today. What else can I say? I slept at my parents house last night, and I actually slept well. I thought it would be weird to not sleep at my place, but it was alright. I suppose I'll be doing that Christmas Eve as well. I brought Maebe which worked really well too (and I didn't worry about her being alone because she was with me!)

Want to know some secrets? I think the muppets are excrusiatingly strange, but they usually make me laugh; Here are some more secrets: I despise the sound of football on tv, but don't mind it on the radio (maybe if I end up with someone who likes football, they'll listen to the radio, and watch the tv on mute?), I think parades are a little bizarre; I'm a sucker for: old movies, tattoos, vampires, geeks, spicy food and lots of other things. I also really love Christmas.

Here's what else I have to do today: make the escalloped corn, put together the green bean casserole, boil the potatoes, and put it all in the oven. I suppose I have to prep the Turkey too, but that doesn't seem that it'll be that difficult.

Justin and Debbie are coming over at 12:30, and hopefully we'll play wii, and cards, and other things until we eat at 3ish. I want to see Twilight ( have this conflict with seeing a movie before I read the book, but I can stop being so ocd about it). So maybe we'll go see a movie; it seems like it's going to be insanely busy - we'll see. I hope to see him at some point regardless of a movie.

So, Happy Thanksgiving to all that are reading. I will be cooking, playing, crafting, napping, watching movies, etc for the rest of the day and I hope the same for you. :)


No comments: