Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving for things.

I had a great day!

I slept 11 hours last night, woke up, cleaned up my apartment, made some crafty things that I can't write about on here because they are presents for people that read this. So, as I really really want to post photos of the lovely things I'm making, I cannot, because surprises are the best things ever. I made green bean casserole, and went to work at the Foundation. We had a Thanksgiving Potluck tonight, so we made calls for about 45 minutes, then Vernice showed up, and we had our potluck! Then Mark let us go home early, it was quite nice. We went around the table and said things we were grateful for, and I mentioned that the people I work with are lovely, kind, funny and it's just a great work environment that I wanted to thank them for that. It's exactly the type of work environment for which I was searching, so I am truly happy I have that job.

Tonight my friend Chad is over and we're watching a movie, and drinking ice tea, and Amanda stopped by to drop her keys off (I'm watching her cat Zelda while she's out of town for the weekend).

Tomorrow I work at Starbucks, and then go to my parents to prepare for Thanksgiving.

No comments: