Wednesday, November 19, 2008

my big amazing loft.

I have the most wonderful loft in the entire world; I'm serious. I'll show you sometime, I'll upload photos. I've been pretty lazy about photos (not sure why, probably because I've been lazy about lots of things).

Today went well, I went to the Apple store after trying to make an appointment online, and made an appointment there, for tomorrow morning before work. I have to drop my macbook off, so I'm not sure how long I'll be without my computer, probably a day or two - just fyi.

I went by Wild Oats (Whole Foods) and bought some tofu, and bought more of my favorite tea from Phoenix Herb Company, then I stopped by the sbux at City Center and talked with my friends, and came home, made some more Christmas presents (I hope everyone likes them this year) and rested my eyes for about 10 minutes, and went to work.

I seriously do get to talk with some of the kindest people in the world, and some of the snappiest. The kind people just warm my heart. I love talking with people! I never realized how much I like listening and conversing; I hope that doesn't sound bad, but I really do like it.

So I should be off to bed, long day tomorrow with Apple store, both jobs, etc. In between jobs I will go to my parents and chill for an hour - that will be nice. Until tomorrow!

No comments: