Monday, November 24, 2008

sleep will be so good.

I got my macbook fixed! It only took an hour - which was awesome; I got a full new keyboard, trackpad and handrest! I went and sat at Starbucks on the Plaza while I waited. I worked all weekend, went to see Seussical (which was really cute!), worked some more, ate Thai on Saturday night and not sure what else; I just remember that my weekend was full and wonderful. I missed my friend Sherman's bday gathering because my car's acting up. I need to go get my heat shield tightened (that's what we figured out).

Here are the things I know: I am totally worn out. I need about 12 hours of sleep and I was thinking, while working tonight at the Foundation, maybe I could come in later than 9 at Starbucks. So I called them to see if we were over-scheduled. And guess what? I don't have to work in the morning. I guess I wrote my schedule down incorrectly. NO WAY. yes way; holy goodness, I'm so excited. I'm going to sleep, clean up my loft, send out an invitation for people to come over for wine and cheese before the next first fridays, pick out paint colors for my walls, make some christmas gifts, take another nap, make some green bean casserole for the Thanksgiving party at the Foundation.

Things have been going really well and I'm happy. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a couple days. I have been working split shifts and not taking my laptop with me. Hopefully I'll have some downtime this Thanksgiving. This is our menu for Thanksgiving:

Turkey
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Stuffing
Green Bean Casserole
Escalloped Corn
Sweet Potatoes
Watergate Salad
Hawaiian Rolls

I think that's it! I'm super excited about my lovely day off tomorrow, and the rest of the week will be full! I work 9 hours on Black Friday at Starbucks (which will be INSANE - but at least the day will go by quickly). Ciao for now.

No comments: